Find out about forex trading rules
Trade the world currency markets easily with Z.com Forex
About Forex Trading
With a global daily average trading volume exceeding 6 trillion US dollars, the Forex market is the world's largest and most liquid financial market. The Forex market operates 24 hours a day, so as long as you are connected to the Internet, you can conduct forex trading anytime, anywhere through your Z.com Forex account.
There are no short selling restrictions in forex trading. You can choose to buy or sell a currency pair without restrictions. No matter the Forex market goes upward or downward, there are always trading opportunities.
Nowadays, access to global Forex market has never been easier. Simply open an account with Z.com Forex and you may trade up to 16 of the most mainstream and popular currency pairs covering all G7 currencies with our most competitive forex spreads, 20-times leverage and no commission fees. The standard processing time for online application form is approximately 10 mins. Please click here for more details.
Before you begin your forex trading, you may spend some time on this webpage to learn about the essential basics of forex trading/forex market, how to make your first trade, and test your trading strategies with our free demo trading account.
Why Trade Forex
- Foreign exchange is the world's largest and most liquid financial market
- Discover why forex trading has become so popular among retail investors for the past decade.
- Understand our forex contract specifications, market hours and order features before you make your first trade with us
- Trade 24 hours a day, five days a week
- Find out about how margin can increase your market exposure
Margin Call / Auto-Closeout
- Understand our margin policy and how it works to help reduce trading risk
- Understand the Order Types of our trading system
- A variety of convenient deposit and withdrawal methods available
Spreads and Rollover
- Take a look at live prices and keep track of our rollover rates for all of our currency pairs
- To get simulated result of Required Margin, Margin Call level and Profit / Loss etc.
- Keep track of all the important events and economic indicators that drive the markets
Get Demo Account
- Practice makes perfect - Practice trading forex in a risk-free environment