Our corporate website (https://forex.z.com/hk/) and our browser-based trading platform (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Website") are managed and operated by GMO-Z.com Forex HK Limited ("Z.com Forex"), known as "Z.com Forex". Please read the following details when accessing this Website and any of the web pages contained herein.
Supported System Requirements
To check if your computer meets our system requirements? Simply click on the button.
|Windows 10 or later
|Mac OS 11.7.10 or later
Please ensure that your computer meets the technical requirements below.
- SSL enabled
- TLS1.2 or later enabled
- Cookies enabled
- Adobe Reader
The latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from Adobe.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Even if your computer meets our technical requirements, the Website may not be accessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. We shall not be responsible or liable in any way to you due to or as a result of any such inaccessibility or inoperability. We reserve the right to change system requirements at any time without prior notice.
All trademarks used in conjunction with Z.com Forex products and services, trade names, logos and service marks (the "Trademarks") contained within the Website are properties of Z.com Forex and any other third party (where applicable). All associated Trademarks used and displayed on the Website include registered and unregistered Trade Mark of Z.com Forex and other third parties (where applicable). No Trademarks on the Website may be copied, transmitted or retransmitted without the express prior written consent of Z.com Forex.
- The copyright of all content and information, including but not limited to text, images, graphic, music and sound (the "Content") in the Website, are owned, except otherwise expressly stated, by Z.com Forex.
- The Content within this website is protected by copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, altered, stored for subsequent use, transmitted (through any form or by any means), copied, distributed, displayed or used in any other way for personal, commercial or public purposes or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the express prior written consent of Z.com Forex or such other third parties. Z.com Forex may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion.
- In the event that Z.com Forex should provide the expressed written consent, you will be required to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the use or display of our Trademarks or Content. Display of Trademarks and copyrighted Content cannot be altered or deleted in whole or in part in any manner without the express prior written consent of Z.com Forex.
- Information made available to you on the Website is for your personal use only. Z.com Forex prohibits the use of information for the following purposes:
- Distribute or disclose to a third party not specified by Z.com Forex
- Supplying or sharing of any information or content (including duplication) of the Website whether for mutual usage or otherwise, with a third party
- Alter or re-use (retransmit) information or content of the Website
- Profit from commercial use
- Market news information available is supplied by Dow Jones & Company, Inc. and Japan Economic Pulse, Ltd. Z.com Forex has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of such information made available to you through the Website but does not guarantee its accuracy, and will not be responsible for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. All information made available to you on the Website is solely for informational purposes and is not to be construed as solicitation or any offer to buy or sell any financial instruments. If you decide to act or enter into any investment transaction based on any such information, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Z.com Forex does not make represent or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness and reliability of any content contained within the Website. Z.com Forex accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, or any consequences from your acting upon the content in the Website.
- You must always obtain the prior written consent of Z.com Forex before creating a hyperlink in any form from any third party website, magazines, books or articles to Z.com Forex website. You may contact us by filling in the Online Email Enquiry Form.
- Any link to our website must be a direct link and made directly to the front page of our website (https://forex.z.com/hk/）only.
- Upon establishing any link to our website, you must state our company name clearly as GMO-Z.com Forex HK Limited where applicable.
- We prohibit any form of fraudulent links, including but not limited to the following:
- Links from third party websites that constitutes any abuse or slandering of any directors or employees of Z.com Forex and its affiliates
- Links from third party websites that defies public order and morals, and would therefore reflect negatively upon Z.com Forex's reputation and public trust towards Z.com Forex.
- Links from phishing sites, which will damage the clarity of Z.com Forex website
- Links that will cause any misconceptions that the linked site is affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Z.com Forex
- Other links that defames the decency of Z.com Forex
- Z.com Forex reserves the right to rescind any approval granted to any links, and to require the removal of any such link to Z.com Forex website, at our discretion at any time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, your use of Website shall subject to the laws of Hong Kong and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.